viernes, 29 de abril de 2022

CONCEPCIÓN RAMOS

 Title: “Yummy to my Tummy”

LEVEL: Kindergadeners aged 3-4

Focus of interest: To know some vocabulary related to food and work simple gramatical structure. Objectives: -To know food vocabulary in English -To express likes and dislikes. Evaluation criteria: -Knowing food vocabulary . -Expressing likes and dislikes. Syntactical structure: “I like / I don’t like Vocabulary: Food semantic field. Phonetic: Listen and repeat the sounds following a good model. Three skills: -Listen to vocabulary related to food. -Expressing likes and dislikes. -Copy the structure “I like/ I don’t like” Evaluation: -Direct observation Material: Authentic material The class is organiced in mixed-ability cooperative groups. According to the development of the activity, I followed the PPP approach: Presentation, Practice and Production. **Presentation stage: This stage is to active our students previous knowledge, in this case related to food. I started doing a brainstorming showing food flashcards and local supermarket catalogues. Presentation of the gramatical structure: I like and I don’t like. **Practice stage: We have practice the gramatical structure with the song “Do you like Broccoli Ice Cream?. After listening the song and using the local supermarket catalogues students expressed their likes and dislikes. **Production stage: As a final task, each pupil has divided a piece of paper with two columns, one for “I like” and the other one for “I don’t like”. From the cut ítems they chose the ones they like and the ones they don’t like.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MÍRIAM GARCÍA

  Year: 1º Bachillerato Subject: English Skills: listening, speaking, writing In the last sessions of a unit dealing with the business world...