lunes, 18 de abril de 2022

Mª JOSÉ FERNÁNDEZ

 The level I teach is Secondary Education (Technology)

The ideas during this class are very useful; in fact, and I describe below how I would use her ideas and tips.

1- To start the class, On Monday morning, after the weekend without practicing English, I would focus in an easy topic e.g. “What is special about today?” so we may attract our students to start speaking.

For example on 11st February is the day that Edison was born so that day may can introduce a video showing how discovered of the electric light. Even I´d show them a video of “How light bulls are made?”




2- The next step would be write some answers instead questions about the previous videos and ask them to write the appropriate questions.

I also use the transcription of the video and ask them to fill some missing relevant words. Another task could be put a words in the right order.

3- If we have time we can continue discussing in a team work the topic but giving some guides:

-What I already know
-What I want to know
-What I learn

4.The following day we work in a brainstorming, letting them the own choice and giving some ideas like :

-Describe other forms of renewable resources of energy (advantages, disadvantages)
- Choose an electrical device and describe how it is made.

5 The final task consist in a scape room in order to chek their ability: https://mjfs9000.wixsite.com/my-site-3 The pass “mundo” 2 : write down 75 The pass “mundo” 3 : write down 120
We can also decorate the class with pictures showing the topic mentioned above.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

MÍRIAM GARCÍA

  Year: 1º Bachillerato Subject: English Skills: listening, speaking, writing In the last sessions of a unit dealing with the business world...